For your well-being and safety, CEC is providing telehealth through a variety of platforms. CEC has in-network providers in Horizon BCBS, Aetna, Cigna, United Healthcare, Oxford, etc. CEC will also provide a sliding scale rate if you do not have insurance coverage.
If you, or anyone you know, are in need of services, please contact us today 973-512-3700 to schedule an appointment.
Growing up isn’t always easy. For New Jersey children, who have been abused or neglected, sometimes it appears there is nowhere to turn. The Center for Evaluation & Counseling helps. We mend children harmed by abuse. We heal their troubled minds, open their broken and bruised hearts, and breathe life back into their battered souls.
We are a non-profit Mental Health Center with an innovative approach and unmatched results. We are advocates for children. We are a community of helping hands, rebuilding the lives of children. We are the experts who open doors and offer an innovative professional team that solves problems in a unique way that is unrivaled.
We help every day … in so many ways. If there has been a wrong committed, we’re the community of caregivers, volunteers, professionals and ordinary people trying to right the wrong: one child at a time.
- Provide child protective clinical services.
- Reduce the likelihood of future abuse and neglect.
- Strengthen family functioning to maintain the family and reduce or avoid disruption/separations/placements, if possible.
- Improve the quality of life for both children and parents by providing individualized treatment services aimed at enhancing family functioning.
- Improve family life by helping parents become more self-sufficient and better able to provide adequate housing, nutrition, medical and physical care for their children.
- Help parents develop sound crisis management skills, more effective parenting skills, and better behavior management techniques.
- Facilitate the coordination, linkage and expansion of community resources for the delivery of services to clients involved in child maltreatment.
- Develop public awareness of the problem of child abuse and neglect by providing consultation and educational services to the community-at-large.
- Work within the community to increase awareness of abuse and neglect situations, to educate regarding reporting laws, and to assist in the identification of the most effective intervention with at-risk families.
191 Woodport Road – Suite 209
Sparta, New Jersey 07871
1719 NJ-10 East – Suite 129
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
16 Madison Ave.
Madison, New Jersey 07940