The Center’s Board is comprised of experts in Psychology, Business, Social Work, Education, and the Law. This expertise expands the Center’s reach, insight, knowledge and brings creative solutions from outside the walls of public-sector mindset and opens it the business community.
In conjunction with Center’s staff, our influential Board continues to develop and implement comprehensive and innovative programs and services.
- Provide child protective clinical services.
- Reduce the likelihood of future abuse and neglect.
- Strengthen family functioning to maintain the family and reduce or avoid disruption/separations/placements if possible.
- Improve the quality of life for both children and parents by providing individualized treatment services aimed at enhancing family functioning.
- Improve family life by helping parents become more self-sufficient and better able to provide adequate housing, nutrition, medical and physical care for their children.
- Help parents develop sound crisis management skills, more effective parenting skills, and better behavior management techniques.
- Facilitate the coordination, linkage and expansion of community resources for the delivery of services to clients involved in child maltreatment.
- Develop public awareness of the problem of child abuse and neglect by providing consultation and educational services to the community-at-large.
- Work within the community to increase awareness of abuse and neglect situations, to educate regarding reporting laws, and to assist in the identification of the most effective intervention with at-risk families.
Center for Evaluation and Counseling, Inc. (CEC)
Board of Trustees 2018/2019
Two Year Term from 1/1/18 to 12/31/19
Mark Smith – President
Charles Brady – Vice President
Kevin Loughman – Treasurer
Art Tyrrell – Secretary
Cathi Fenske – Trustee
Christopher D. Linne – Trustee
Jennifer Rodrigues – Trustee